Haiku musings...

Saturday, May 30, 2009 at 4:07 AM
Dreams of fire passion.
Magic dawns again for us.
Can you feel the heat?

The clay under you.
Is it you or her moving?
Yes it is you both.

Dragons to the east.
Hear my call to you all now.
You are more wise now.

I am a seeker.
Against turbulent mind winds.
How can I be here?

An s word is true.
The sword cuts in two ways now.
Duality is.

A tale of a life.
Is it not better to be.
Than is it not to?

A fun time is had.
Drinks are spilled and food eaten.
Such is a party.

Pining does not do.
Feel as that you have it now.
Then it shall wander.

Mercurial sight.
Morphic visions of angels.
Nothing is the same.

Took a photograph.
A still frame in my minds eye.
No soul was stolen.

It was mutual.
A balance of energy.
I keep inside me.

A thought form came in.
Said hello and kissed my cheek.
Cherish these moments.

Haikus are good fun.
Like wind they fly through untouched.
By mundane earth types.

Chaotic lifestyles.
Unscripted actions of one.
Never repeated.

Full moon behind clouds.
Hidden power reflected.
Off the sun of god.

Am I coming or.
Am i going to something?
Yes, no, both, either.

Moon beams charge me up.
The witching hour is nigh.
May light guide my soul.

Spells and sigils go.
My will be done now and made.
Spirit of complete.

Mourning in black garb.
For a part of myself gone.
Will it come back soon?

It may return or not.
Upon the whim of the winds.
Or on flames passion.

The water bearer.
What beckons his returning?
A call for dreamtime.

It could be fruitful.
Like the signs of the spring rain.
The sight of a sprout.

Haiku on cell phone
Sounds silly at first glance.
Effective use though.

What is a better way
To kill time at a bus stop
Than to create them?

0 comments

Post a Comment